Workplace: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Type of employment: Full time
Start date: April – June 2020
Salary offered (net): Net wage from 2400 – 3000 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Assess the patients and according their condition and treatment plan provide physiotherapy intervention.
- Provide feedback on changes in patient condition and important remarks to the Direct Manager.
- Participate in staff training according to the schedule of the company.
- Instruct the patient and his family about treatment and treatment program.
- Assume responsibility for their own professional development.Work with other team members to achieve the best benefit of patients.
- Perform other assigned work and related tasks.
- Record a report on the current status of the patient.
- Inform the direct manager about any deficiencies and malfunctions of equipment and devices.
- Writing medical reports about the patient’s case and presenting it to Supervisor.
- Free Suitable and comfortable accommodation
- Free transport to and from work
- Free round air ticket every year
- Health insurance
- Paid annual leave of 30 days, with additional 10 days of local public holidays per year
Position to meet candidates with education
Post-secondary / higher vocational education
University education: (major – Physiotherapy)
English – intermediate (B1)
Condition: min. 2 years !
Personality Assumptions and Skills
Condition: necessary practice in the field (min. 2 years)!
Independence, flexibility, pleasant and pro-client behavior.
Knowledge of English.