Workplace: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Type of employment: full time
Start date: ASAP
Salary offered (net): net wage from 3000 USD to 4000 USD
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- The employer is a healthcare provider in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Assess the patients and according their condition and treatment plan provide physiotherapy intervention.
- Home physiotherapy services.
- Provide feedback on changes in patient condition and important remarks to the Head of the Medical Staff.
- Participate in staff training according to the schedule of the company.
- Instruct the patient and his family about treatment and treatment program.
- Assume responsibility for own professional development.
- Work with other team members to achieve the best benefit of patients.
- Perform other assigned work and related tasks.
- Record a report on the current status of the patient.
- To inform the direct manager of any deficiencies and malfunctions of equipment and devices.
- Writing medical reports about the patient’s case and presenting it to the Head of the Medical Staff.
Basic salary (net) and other remuneration
3000 USD – 4000 USD
- Free Suitable and comfortable accommodation -Free new Western compound with all the facilities
- Free transport to and from work
- Free round trip air ticket every year
- Health insurance Provided by the company – A class
- Paid annual leave of 30 days, with additional 10 days of local public holidays per year
- Free new mobile with free internet
- New car with free petrol bills
- 5 working days
Information on the selection procedure
Please submit your CV in English.
The job is open to 3 female therapists
The employer is a healthcare provider in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Position to meet candidates with education
postgraduate / higher vocational education (major – Physiotherapy)
University education: (major – Physiotherapy)
English – advanced / upper intermediate
Condition: min. 2 years !
Personality requirements and skills
Condition: Necessary professional experience (min. 2 years)!
Independence, flexibility, pleasant and pro-client behavior.
Knowledge of English language.